OnePlus has begun rolling out OxygenOS 13.1 to a large number of the manufacturer’s smartphones. The update is ready for eight smartphones and brings several new features and improvements.
If you have a smartphone from the OnePlus 11, 10, 9 or 8 series, you can expect a new update in the coming days. It concerns the OxygenOS 13.1 update that, among other things, adds a Championship mode in the Game Assistant for a better gaming experience. A new private meditation room has also been added and improvements have been made in the background. The full changelog is below.
Updates roll out in phases, so it can take a few days to a few weeks before all smartphones receive the update. If you have not yet received any notifications, you can manually check for updates via the settings on your smartphone.
Changelog Oxygen OS 13.1
Seamless interconnection (One Plus 9 and 9 Pro only)
- New auto-connect feature enables automatic connection between phones, tablets, and PCs placed in close proximity.
Personalization (OnePlus 8 Pro, 8T, 9, 9 Pro, 11)
- Expands Omoji’s functionality and library.
- Adds a new TalkBack feature that recognizes and announces images in apps and Photos.
- Adds the new Zen Space app, with two modes, Deep Zen and Light Zen, to help you focus on the present.
- Improves Simple mode with a new helper widget and quick tutorials on the Home screen. (OnePlus 8 Pro, 8T, 9, 9 Pro, and 9R only)
- Adds the Championship mode to Game Assistant. This mode improves performance while also disabling notifications, calls, and other messages to give you a more immersive gaming experience.
- Adds a music playback control to Game Assistant, so you can listen to and control music easily while gaming.
system (One Plus 10 Pro only)
- Improves system stability and performance.
- Extends the battery life in some scenarios.